Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
1:25 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 2 The 1st fighting round (Let the kung Fu fighting begin)
Round 2 The 1st fighting round
2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 6:44 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Hey, hideout members it's time for round 2. Last Round the teams tried to impress all 8 judges. This round however it is only four. Merelda, Kaim, Leshawna, and I are the judges. Again a top 10 will be named. But this round 15 pairs will be eliminated from a bottom 25. If you haven't read the name and description. Round 2 is a fighting round. This time all 515 pairs will beat senseless a pathetic loser, and the more damage they do the better, however swords, guns, and any usual weapons will not be used. Setsuka that includes your umbrella knife. [Setsuka stomps her foot as she hand over her umbrella].
When I say go you may begin. Ready, Set, Go.
All the teams begin throwing punches, kicks, and using magic (and a few using vehicles).

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 6:49 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
1 hour later. Stop!!!! Now we will ask you to leave as we inspect, hopefully you make it a hard top 10 unlike last week and an even harder bottom 25, because too many of you did good. All the teams leave. This is hard this week judges many of them impressed me. I think we agree there should be a top 30, but we can't.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:00 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
The top 10 in no order yet will now be revealed, it was a tough decision.
Kaim you first. Your 2 choices.
Mario & Link
Sonic & Luigi

I was just so impressed, It was like Mario beat up Bowser and Sonic, Eggman.
Attachments: 2345792.jpg (115.2 Kb) · 2717564.jpg (51.7 Kb) · 7235340.jpg (125.4 Kb) · 0215713.jpg (86.7 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:07 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
Leshawna your up. your 2 choices.
D.K. & Vector
Demyx & Venom

I saw strength and boys it was great.
Attachments: 4414227.jpg (20.9 Kb) · 5321288.jpg (27.3 Kb) · 4954291.jpg (30.7 Kb) · 6990893.jpg (20.5 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:15 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
Merelda, your choices. These 2 were here last round.
Jet & Luca
Spawn & Bly

You guys just impressed me again, and I hope you reach the finals.
Attachments: 4720789.png (236.7 Kb) · 4676867.gif (57.5 Kb) · 8973562.jpg (49.8 Kb) · 8830937.jpg (8.6 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:26 PM | Message # 6
Akatuski
Now for my choices.
One teams I suspected to place high in this round, the other totally surprising.
Matthew Kane & Ray MK III
Pipsy & Meredy

Pipsy, Meredy I thought you would last a while, but with no top tens, but you already proved me wrong.
Kane and Ray I knew the two of you would make a top 10, but I didn't think it would be until round 6.
Attachments: 2097712.png (455.0 Kb) · 1360542.jpg (46.1 Kb) · 2293151.jpg (22.0 Kb) · 4981150.jpg (5.9 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:30 PM | Message # 7
Akatuski
Now for the last 2 choices.
Naruto & Knuckles
Sasuke & Kratos

You guys did good and rocked it.

Attachments: 2036259.jpg (72.2 Kb) · 6753488.jpg (124.2 Kb) · 9619211.jpg (149.3 Kb) · 7637711.jpg (64.6 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:33 PM | Message # 8
Akatuski
Now for the top 10 in order:
10. Naruto and Knuckles
9. Jet and Luca Blight
8. D.K. and Vector
7. Mario and Link
6. Sasuke and Kratos
5. Sonic and Luigi
4. Pipsy and Meredy
3. Demyx and Venom
2. Spawn and Bly
and 1. Matthew Kane and Ray MK III

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 7:47 PM | Message # 9
Akatuski
Oh yeah I forgot to tell Ksxx that since Choji and Taka-Arashi placed 1st in the elimination vote last elimination they will gain 1 point, the point they lost by being up for elimination.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 8:03 PM | Message # 10
Akatuski
Now for the biggest twist of the current leader board:
1. Spawn and Bly- 10 points
2. Sonic and Luigi- 9 points
3. Shadow and Master Chief- 8 points
4. Matthew Kane and Ray MK III- 8 points
5. Rose (SF) and Rosalina- 8 points
6. Felix and Lars- 7 points
7. Naruto and Knuckles- 7 points
8. Mario and Link- 6 points
9. Peach and Zelda- 6 points
10. Ulala and Solid Snkae- 6 points
11. Demyx and Venom- 6 points

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2008-11-19, 8:05 PM | Message # 11
Akatuski
Now the bottom 25 will be revealed in a separate forum.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 2 The 1st fighting round (Let the kung Fu fighting begin)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024