Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
2:03 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 7 Duet for your life (Get your earplugs and laughboxes ready)
Round 7 Duet for your life
2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 10:23 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Get ready to laugh because this rounds topic is......an altered version of........(oh get on with it)..........American Idol.
Yes, It gets better, The 3 judges will be Meralda (will act like Paula) , Heather (Most likely act like Simon) , and Me (A Simon-type judge).

We have changed the wheel of randomness to types of music on the 8 spaces are: Pop, Country, Rock, Heavy Metal, R& B, Love Songs, Holiday Songs, and a freebie square. The freebie is the pairs choice, but now for some altering of the wheel. I pull off Holiday, and Freebie. Heather pulls off R&B and Country. Merelda pulls off Heavy Metal, Pop, and Rock.

I guess we are stuck with Love songs, and time for the 99-1 wheel. 99% is duets and 1% is solo. Wait hold o the producer called and said all of them are duets.

So the pairs will duet for their survivals. To make it funnier it is love songs and no pairs may dissolve to compete. So boys will sing with boys and girls with girls if they are paired that way.

I'm going to take a break so you can finish laughing.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 10:27 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
So the judges will choose between 20-50 pairs to make it to round 2 after the audition round. Round 2 is like Hollywood round and then we will choose our top 10 pairs. Also the bottom may be large this round and only 400 of the 425 pairs will make it to next round.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 10:48 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
Also the 35 worst auditions will be up for for nomination of the worst audition award and be up for elimination.

The judges load in to listen to 850 different people in 425 pairs. (Several horrible ear bleeding songs later) Heather is there any talent? a little, but not much.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 10:57 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
We did let them choose for auditions, but all these duets are horrible, dreadful, hideous.

(some random Asian guy walks in) American Idol is over this is pairs Idol. He leaves and 5 minutes later the news comes on and this guy has a hit.) Heather: Now there was talent. why can't we find any?

(40 painful hours later) Okay time to choose 20-50 teams for the Hollywood love songs round.
We only have 20 pairs, that's fine:
1. Ulala and Solid Snake
3. Peach and Zelda
5. Daisy and Amy
18. Rose (SF) and Rosalina
23. Sakura (naruto) and Sakura (SF)
31. Snow (Dante) and Ashley (WarioWare)
41. Setsuka (SC) and Aoi Umenokouji (VF)
47. Rouge and Jenny (BR)
51. Stahn Aileron (TOD) and Quistis Trepe (FF)
65. Flonne (Dis.) and Hector (FE)
66. Adell (Dis.)and Lyndis (FE)
67. Rozalin (Dis.) and Roy (FE)
101. Azalea (MarioG) and Zolo
102. Joe (MarioG) and Claire Redfield
105. Grace (MarioG) and Prince of Persia
107. Kid (MarioG) and Soma Cruz
108. Gene (MarioG) and Raphael (SC)
109. Maple (MG64) and Seifer (FF)
116. Sophitia (SC) and Vaan (FF)
457. Juli (SF) and Casey Lynch (GH)

Next time on pairs Idol, Hollywood week starts and many contestants break under the pressure.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:00 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
Teams 101, 102, 105, 107, 108, and 109 are eliminated from making the top 10.
So only 14 teams are left.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:03 PM | Message # 6
Akatuski
Rose and Rosalina, Ulala and Snake, both teams were sorry this is the end of your chance for the top 10.
Casey and Juli it is also your end of the road.
Now only 11 teams remain only 1 will not make the top 10.
Time for the love songs.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:04 PM | Message # 7
Akatuski
all the love songs are sang. We are sorry Snow and Ashley you will not be in the top 10.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:08 PM | Message # 8
Akatuski
So the 10 teams left will be out top 10 teams now for the judges to decide the order.
In 10th Peach and Zelda

In 9th Sakura and Sakura

Attachments: 3048664.png (59.1 Kb) · 9155988.jpg (70.3 Kb) · 7302110.jpg (39.6 Kb) · 4008322.jpg (32.7 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:12 PM | Message # 9
Akatuski
In 8th Stahn and Quistis

In 7th Adell and Lyndis

Attachments: 8362914.gif (22.5 Kb) · 1530688.jpg (137.9 Kb) · 2092716.jpg (248.7 Kb) · 9747336.jpg (15.8 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:16 PM | Message # 10
Akatuski
In 6th Sophitia and Vaan

In 5th Flonne and Hector

Attachments: 4774722.jpg (32.7 Kb) · 2999866.jpg (38.2 Kb) · 7629895.jpg (56.3 Kb) · 8187009.jpg (54.0 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:21 PM | Message # 11
Akatuski
In 4th Setsuka and Aoi

In 3rd Rouge and Jenny
Attachments: 7282024.jpg (105.9 Kb) · 0325230.jpg (16.0 Kb) · 5254780.png (70.6 Kb) · 1873296.jpg (56.2 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:26 PM | Message # 12
Akatuski
In 2nd Rozalin and Roy

So In 1st Daisy and Amy

Attachments: 1487754.jpg (52.7 Kb) · 1998539.jpg (15.2 Kb) · 1656563.jpg (90.0 Kb) · 0787464.jpg (60.7 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-06, 11:54 PM | Message # 13
Akatuski
Now for the overall leader board:
1. Shadow and Master Chief- 16 points
2. Mario and Link- 16 points
3. Ulala and Solid Snake- 16 points
4. Sonic and Luigi- 15 points
5. Spawn and Bly- 15 points
6. Blake (ksxx) and Ness- 14 points
7. Cloud Strife and Siegfried- 13 points
8. Yugo and John Talbain- 13 points
9. Demyx and Venom- 13 points
10. Matthew Kane and Ray MK III- 13 points
11. Daisy and Amy- 13 points
12. Peach and Zelda- 13 points
13. Rose and Rosalina- 13 points
14. Sephiroth AND Zasalamel- 12 points
15. Blaze and Roll- 12 points
16. Beastman and Irvine- 12 points
17. Rozalin and Roy- 12 points
18. Felix and Lars- 12 points
19. Ultimecia and Karin- 12 points
20. Naruto and Knuckles- 12 points
21. Zess T. and Sanji- 12 points

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 7 Duet for your life (Get your earplugs and laughboxes ready)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024