Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
11:06 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 11 Bash the Tennis racket into their heads (360 teams are left, let's see who can move to the next round)
Round 11 Bash the Tennis racket into their heads
2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 7:13 PM | Message # 16
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
In 8th Rose and Rosalina- you won in a favored situation

In 7th Ganondorf and Petey Piranha- you won a favored match
Attachments: 9016849.jpg (19.2 Kb) · 7247713.jpg (14.6 Kb) · 7028748.jpg (54.7 Kb) · 4139343.jpg (25.2 Kb)

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 7:24 PM | Message # 17
Akatuski
In 6th Peach and Zelda- We knew you would win that boring match

In 5th Protoman and Samus- You won somewhat surprisingly
Attachments: 0891399.png (59.1 Kb) · 9313146.jpg (70.3 Kb) · 0140789.jpg (4.9 Kb) · 9897989.jpg (31.2 Kb)

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 7:27 PM | Message # 18
Akatuski
In 4th Daisy and Amy- After that comment and fight we realized we should place you here

In 3rd Axel and Kalypso- you won and it was very surprising, but not the biggest surprise
Attachments: 9070188.jpg (90.0 Kb) · 4699546.jpg (60.7 Kb) · 5161248.jpg (193.7 Kb) · 6859004.jpg (6.1 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 7:35 PM | Message # 19
Akatuski
In 2nd Kass and Maria Robotnik

In 1st Ms. Mowz and Ashrah
Attachments: 3915140.jpg (3.6 Kb) · 1434170.png (79.2 Kb) · 5382247.jpg (13.1 Kb) · 7232683.png (220.3 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 7:45 PM | Message # 20
Akatuski
Then randomly Sonic and Luigi come out and Sonic is pounding Luigi with the tennis Racket. Luigi says why do these things always happen to weegie. Sonic stops hitting Luigi and walks away like he was in a trance. The judges all at the same time say "Suspicious." Now let's start figuring out the overall leader board. Also 7 teams will share dinner with all the judges, Ksxx, OMIGHTY1, and the top 3 teams from round 9. They will be determined later.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 8:03 PM | Message # 21
Akatuski
The Overall leader board:
1. Blake and Ness- 22 points
2. Shadow and Master Chief- 21 points
3. Mario and Link- 21 points
4. Daisy and Amy- 21 points
5. Sonic and Luigi- 20 points
6. Ulala and Solid Snake- 20 points
7. Rouge and Jenny- 20 points
8. Peach and Zelda- 19 points
9. Spawn and Bly- 19 points
10. Snow and Ashley- 18 points
11. Axel and Kalypso- 18 points
12. Rose and Rosalina- 18 points

Now for the judges to choose the 7 pairs joining them.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 8:06 PM | Message # 22
Akatuski
The judges have chosen:
Blake & Ness
Ulala & Solid Snake
Rouge & Jenny
Snow & Ashley
Axel & Kalypso
Rose & Rosalina
Ms. Mowz & Ashrah- for winning the 11th round's challenge

So why these teams well that will be explained next round. These teams will be enjoying dinner with the judges though.

KsxxDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 8:19 PM | Message # 23
Akatuski
I smirk as Blake gets dragged away. "Just couldn't control yourself could you?" He looks at me and then looks away.
"Its just aggrevating, that's all. My past two competitions have been interrupted by Snow...something's wrong." I look at him for a second.
"I'll taking him from here guys." I say to security. They look unsure. I show them a badge showing my authority to the Competitions. They don't pause to let him go. They leave.
"Thanks," Blake said massaging his shoulder. I hit him on the head, "Ow!! What was that for?"
"First off, you let your emotions get the better of you, second off you punched a girl in the face. I think I had all the reason to do it. Now calm down! Your still first in the leader board. Don't let Snow get to you. She's in this competition too, you know. Think of it as sparring with her. You may be friends with her, but she's not gonna hold back on getting the upperhand." Blake is silent then nods. "Good," I ruffle his hair, "Now show them what your made of! I'll try and talk with Snow."

For me, time stands still!
2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 9:43 PM | Message # 24
Akatuski
We'll have time to talk to Blake and Snow during the next round, this trance thing may be caused by some competitors trying to sabotage.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 10:53 PM | Message # 25
Akatuski
Also on previous rounds I've made mistakes the overall 1st are:
Master Chief & Shadow- 5 rounds
Blake & Ness- 4 rounds
Spawn & Bly- 1 round
Ulala & Solid Snake- 1 round

Sorry about forgetting Spawn & Bly lead in round 2. Anyone could take the lead next round with the Holiday round and many teams on Blake's heels.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 11 Bash the Tennis racket into their heads (360 teams are left, let's see who can move to the next round)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024