Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
10:04 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Happy almost New Year's (round 13) (Total Drama Action eat your heart out)
Happy almost New Year's (round 13)
2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:10 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Welcome remaining 325 pairs. You've survived for this round. This round is New Years. It might not be New Years, but it is close enough to start this round. The challenge involves drinking, even though it is a bad thing we're doing this round; there are two parts for your challenge. The first part is a drink-off, you may drink any alcoholic beverage you want, but whoever drinks the most will win, well not really there's another art of the challenge that will be revealed later. Also some teams are required not to participate due to being underage. If you puke, you lose. If you faint, you lose. If you get in a drunk fight, you lose.

Let's begin.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:15 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
Most of the girls go over and take two fruity drinks. A domino effect begins as most of the girls puke right after each other.

Daisy pukes on Peach's shoes. Peach gets ready to punch her, but realizes she needs to win, and just runs to the restroom.

So we just lost about 100 teams.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:23 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
Rouge sees Setsuka and begins to beat her up. Setsuka pokes her with her umbrella. They fight their way upstairs and just seem to disappear. Multiple teams go upstairs to check it out, but they find nothing.
Dixie not feeling well faints backwards and reveals a switch and everyone sees Rouge, Jenny, Setsuka, and Aoi tied down and puking.

So about 160 teams are left in this competition.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:29 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
(3 hours and multiple hurls and faints later) We are down to about 90 teams, time to announce what part 2 of this challenge is.
Part two since you are all drunk is drunken karaoke.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:43 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
Everyone get out your earplugs. Everyone besides Luigi pulls out their earplugs. Luigi replies " What about weegie." Your ears can bleed Luigi.

(55 bad singing incidents later)
Mario and Link you're up. Mario begins to sing. Luigi: My ears are bleeding. Mario you lose.

Ulala you are up. Get ready. Your song is Blondie's "Heart of Glass"

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:45 PM | Message # 6
Akatuski
(Ulala sings Heart of Glass By Blondie)
Great job Ulala you may top Blake at this rate. Snake you're up and someone sent a letter with a request for you.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 10:50 PM | Message # 7
Akatuski
Snake you are singing Soft Cell's "Tainted Love".

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 11:20 PM | Message # 8
Akatuski
Snake walks off stage and is confronted by Ulala.
Ulala: I hate you! Why did you sing that?
Snake: But, but, but............
Ulala: No buts, My heart is fragile and can break easily.

(A random vase falls and nearly hits Luigi)
Ulala: Like that.
Snake: But, I'm sor..............
Ulala: It's over, we are done.
Snake: Are we breaking up?
Ulala: Yes
Snake: No!!!!

They exits separate ways, but are singing the same song, Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield"

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2008-12-26, 11:24 PM | Message # 9
Akatuski

Okay time for a long break.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 1:36 PM | Message # 10
Akatuski
We just had a lot of drama and we only expect more. Now that the karaoke is over time for part 3 of this challenge.
20 teams remain.

1. Ulala and Solid Snake
3. Peach and Zelda
14. Shadow and Master Chief
34. Sephiroth and Zasalamel
35. Itachi and Abyss (SC)
82. Captain Falcon and Falco
87. Jimmy T. and Peppy Hare
142. Ivy (SC) and Celes (FF6)
227. Albert Wesker and Xigbar (KH)
228. Hotaru (MK) and Xaldin (KH)
238. Axel Steel (GH) and Kain (LOK)
251. Captain America and Searchman.exe
308. Stryker (MK) and Wiliam Birkin
319. Carlos Oliveira and Lloyd Irving
337. Leon Magnus (TOD) and Axl
338. Lilith Aileron (TOD) and Alia
348. Promethus (megaman) and Reala (TOD2)
357. Johnny Napalm (GH) and Kratos Aurion (TOS)
402. Robina Hood (AQ) and Tsunade (naruto)
410. Artix (AQ) and Gaara (Naruto)

Part 3 is drunk fighting. Peach says " I thought you said two parts and no fighting, but I might be wrong I'm so drunk."

Chief punches Sephiroth in the face and they start fighting.
Sorry Chief and Sephiroth's teams l....Chief trips Promethus who attacks chief. St....Hotaru, Itachi, and Wesker join the fight.
Stop! You all lose, you should have listened to Peach. Gullible describes these teams too well.

The teams left are:
1. Ulala and Solid Snake
3. Peach and Zelda
238. Axel Steel (GH) and Kain (LOK)
308. Stryker (MK) and Wiliam Birkin
357. Johnny Napalm (GH) and Kratos Aurion (TOS)

Ulala is crying in the corner and Ivy, Celes, Peach, Zelda, Tsunade, and Robina go over to check on her.
"What's the matter?" "I broke up with Snake." "Why?" "He sang about it, I just felt I had to." Why don't we take you upstairs to a bedroom." "Okay." The girls head upstairs and Snake follows them.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 1:45 PM | Message # 11
Akatuski
Snake knocks on the door and Ulala sees it is Snake. She begins to sing.

Snake leaves and Ulala enters the bathroom. Ulala hears someone opening the door and screams it is not Snake, but who. It's it's...........The lights black out and whoever the villain was he/she went back downstairs. Snake: Where's Ulala? Stryker's team and Axel's team got eliminated so only 12 teams are left. Where could she be?

No one knows she was in the room upstairs, but now she is not. Every crowds Kratos Aurion who faints on the switch revealing Ulala who is crying.
Ulala: You know that suspect's list well someone on it knocked me out, but I can't totally recall who, All I remember is that it wasn't Snake because he left.

11 teams remain.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 2:02 PM | Message # 12
Akatuski
It could have been anyone because every is locked ans sealed into the house and have to stay upstairs if eliminated.

Ulala still crying faints and then all the teams hear over the loud speaker. We have our top 10.
In no particular order the top 10 is:
3. Peach and Zelda

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 2:10 PM | Message # 13
Akatuski
Peach and Zelda know that none of these teams could surpass them so they are the only ones that could knock Blake off his pedestal. They really want a 2nd or 1st which would give them enough to knock off Blake.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 2:14 PM | Message # 14
Akatuski
In 10th Lilith Aileron & Alia

In 9th Artix and Gaara
Attachments: 3199887.jpg (123.3 Kb) · 3596695.jpg (22.7 Kb) · 5226909.gif (41.5 Kb) · 1346028.jpg (37.9 Kb)

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2008-12-27, 2:59 PM | Message # 15
Akatuski
my file uploader is flawed right now so I will put pictures up later.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Happy almost New Year's (round 13) (Total Drama Action eat your heart out)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024