Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
4:11 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Pairs Elimination Round 20 (20 rounds later...)
Pairs Elimination Round 20
KsxxDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 9:13 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
"Hi and welcome to another pair elimination. Oddly enough 20 teams were in the bottom for this elimination. Sadly not all of you will be moving on. So who is getting eliminated this time. I decided that for this elimination I will mess around with the number 20. IF you are eliminated a 2 and a 0 will fall on you and your partner. Oh and if you happen to be trapped under a 2 or a 0 don't panic. We will get the numbers off of you. Unless we don't like you..." Random number falls on Luigi. "My point exactly. So after a quick break we will be back with the results."

For me, time stands still!
KsxxDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 9:21 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
"Okay just so you know, there is no bottom 3 for this elimination. I'm not sure if any of you feel better about me saying that. I just like to fill competitors with false hope. Okay moving on. Sarah Kerrigan and Shikamaru, you are up first." What a drag... "Have members and judges decided to keep you in? Lets find out." Moments pass and nothing happens. "Congratulations. You are safe and get another chance in the competition." More teams step up and some are crushed.

83. Dr. Hobo and Dr. Mario- Eliminated
116. Sophitia (SC) and Vaan (FF11)- Eliminated
123. Vyse and Serge (Chrono cross)- Eliminated
140. Strider Hiryu and Vincent Valentine (FF7)- Eliminated
423. Miss Double fingers (One Piece) and Konan (Naruto)- Safe
425. Beat (Jet Set Radio) and Dominic Santiago (GOW)- Safe

"Okay, Cream and Candy you're up. This team has been seen in the eliminations the past couple of weeks. Do the hideout members still have faith in you...? Well..." Confetti flies down from the ceiling. "They do. Congratz. You are in the top 3 this elimination. The top 3 will recieve a trophy with a 20 on it for there accomplishment (Sorta.) We will be right back after a short break."

KsxxDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 9:31 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
"Many teams have been eliminated...Like the following..."

311. Ms. Pacman and Goombella (paper mario)
473. Padme and Xianghua (SC)
403. Kurenai (naruto) and Ramza Beoulve
219. Penelo (FF11) and Eli Vance (Half-life)

"Lets find out the fate of the rest of the teams. Isaac and Terra Branford, and Sektor and Lakilester. One of you is eliminated. The other has been saved by the judgeds. Lets find out who..." A 20 falls on Issac and Terra. "Sektor and Lakilester you have been saved by the judges. Thank them." More teams step up to find out there fate.

113. Charmy Bee and Grace Saunders (AITD)- Safe
144. Shuyin (FF10) and Hinata (naruto)- Top 3
187. Shademan.exe and Ridley- Eliminated
201. Hector (castlevania) and Christi (DOA)- Eliminated
426. Metal Sonic and Palpatine/Darth Sidius- Safe

"The last team is Mickey and Ninja. Are you safe or have you been given a ticket home. The hideout members have spoken and you..." The camera flashed to many scenes. One with me, one with Mickey and Ninja looking a bit nervous, and another with the random number that had fallen earlier, Luigi's arm sticking out from under it. "Had the highest amount of votes this elimination." Confetti floats down. "Well that ends this elimination. Keep tuning in to the elimination and remember to VOTE!!"

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 9:33 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
Could have been a little better, but you hurt Luigi which gets you bonus points.
9.7 out of 10.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

OMIGHTY1Date: Thursday, 2009-02-12, 8:08 AM | Message # 5
Supreme ruler of the Hideout
Heh... crush... awesome

Call me nerd one more time...
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Pairs Elimination Round 20 (20 rounds later...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024