Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
1:47 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Pairs Elimination 21 (They love me, they love me not...)
Pairs Elimination 21
KsxxDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 7:50 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
"Good evening and welcome to another elimination. This time around the challenge was to work for Heather. Well, obviously the pairs here didn't do a good job. So who gets sent home today? Well love is in the air because of Valentine's Day, so in the spirit of V-day we have decided to to make elimination V-day related. Each pair will get a box of chocolates." Each pair is handed a box of chocolates. "When I tell you to you will open your box of chocolates. Either you will be able to safely eat the chocolate or it will explode on you. If it explodes on you you are eliminated. So Shuyin and Hinata you are up first." They open there box and nothing happens. "Congratz, you are safe and will continue on to the next round. Albert Wesker and Xigbar you're up now." They oepn there box and chocolate covers them. "Sorry, but you have been eliminated. We will be right back with the rest of the results after a short break."

For me, time stands still!
KsxxDate: Monday, 2009-02-16, 7:53 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
"So let's continue on with the elimination." Several teams are asked to open there boxes. Either they explode or they don't.

157. Alfonso Elric (FMA) and Galanoth (AQ)- Safe
222. Xemnas (KH) and Darth Maul- Safe
227. Albert Wesker and Xigbar (KH)- Eliminated
269. Jacky Bryant (VF) and Turboman.exe- Eliminated
277. Bowlman.exe and Trace (Metroid)- Safe
420. Miss Merry Christmas (One Piece) and Beast (X-men)- Eliminated

"Kairi and Garnet its your turn. Please open your box." They do and nothing happens. "Congratulations. You are safe and you had the highest amount of votes this time around. That box contains the richest chocolate money can buy. We hope you enjoy it. Now Jacky Bryant and Turboman.exe, Wolf Woods and Nightwolf. One of you is going home and the other has been saved by the judges. Will both of you please open your boxes." They do at the exact same time. Jacky Bryant and Turboman.exe get covered in chocolate and nothing happens to Wolf Woods and Nightwolf. "Congratulations Wolf Woods and Nightwolf, you have been saved by the judges. However your chocolate is not the greatest because of that. But please feel free to enjoy it. That wraps up this elimination. Keep tuning in to find out what happens to your favorite teams and don't forget to VOTE!!!!

2nd_in_commandDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 5:21 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
9.5/10. You could have made it longer and more detailed, but I know you don't have all that time. Also Luigi wasn't hurt, but then again I hurt him enough last round.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

OMIGHTY1Date: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 7:05 PM | Message # 4
Supreme ruler of the Hideout
Well, for an elimination, I'd say that would be an appropriate length. For stuff like this, shorter is good.

Call me nerd one more time...
KsxxDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 10:02 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
Not much detail could've been put into this because there weren't that many pairs this time around.

2nd_in_commandDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-17, 10:43 PM | Message # 6
Akatuski
Okay, I understand, but the score stands.
Next rounds theme I've decided will be action/ fighting movies.
Can our pairs make decent fighting movies or will they crumble under the pressure?
You won't get to find out for a little while.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Pairs Elimination 21 (They love me, they love me not...)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024