Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
4:10 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » And the winner is........................................... (Who won Blake, Sonic, or Chief)
And the winner is...........................................
2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:16 PM | Message # 16
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
We all know that Sonic won, but nobody has taken the money to the studio yet.
Oh this just in. Kiba, Gaara, Kakashi, and Tenten have the case.
Ryu, Knuckles, Roll, Maria, Ultimecia, Long, Leon Kennedy, Terra (KH), Toon Link, Cecil, Tikal, Slippy, Diddy, Falco, Krillin, Goku, and Gohan fail at retrieving the case.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:27 PM | Message # 17
Akatuski
Roxas, Sora, Jax, Captain Falcon, Ryu Hayabusa, Yoshi, Banjo, Ahsoka, Alia, Kain, Nitara, Demetri, Ike, Rogue (X-men), Hulk, Dry Bones, Wolverine, Etna and Spiderman all fail at taking the case, but Gordon Freeman manages to take it. However Chief pissed at Freeman pounds him to the ground. Shadow manages to take the case and make a run for it. He runs into Rozalin and Roy. Roy takes the case, but Rozalin steps on Roy's foot and sprints off.
She manages to get past the GTA IV zombie, Dominic Santaigo, Lui Kang, Yun- Seong, Cyrax, Hearless Sora, Espio, Chopper, Augustus Cole, Zabuza, King Boo, King K. Rool, Jill Valentine, Vector, Kratos, Captain Commando, Petey Pirahna, Riku Replica, Temari, Cervantes, Starforce Megaman, and Ed & Alfonso Elric.

Tifa and Emerl finally take the case from her, but Tifa kicks Emerl to the side and takes the case for herself.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:34 PM | Message # 18
Akatuski
Megaman Trigger, Megaman.exe, and Megaman X all fail at stopping Tifa.
Pipsy, Meta knight and Ada almost get it, but fail.
Mewtwo, Ichigo, Axl, Ms. Valentine, Bowser Jr., and Devil (tekken) also fail.
D.K., Nami, and Neji finally manage to corner Tife, but Tifa was skilled enough to get away.

Protoman, Samus, and Ms. Sunday can't corner Tifa either.
Marcus Fenix finally manages to take it, but within Milliseconds its in the hands of Ganondorf.
Amy and Superman both try hard to retake the case, but fail. Even Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, and Orochimaru fail.
Even Yoda failed.

Finally Tira and Kammy Koppa work together to retake it, but Tira leaves Kammy and runs off.
Aeris (VG Cats) finds Tira beats her up and takes the case. Surprisingly Inuyasha and Lee couldn't stop Aeris.
Dark Link and Wold also failed at retaking it.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:38 PM | Message # 19
Akatuski
Jar Jar walks in and acts dumb. Aeris can't stop laughing.
Grunty eventually sneaks in and takes the case.
However Sergeant Johnson stops her and takes the case.
Grace: Hey Sergeant want to see my breasts.
Sgt. Johnson: I have money to win girly.
Grace: *pulls up shirt*
Johnson: You're so hot, *drops case*
Carmen Sandiego takes the case.
However she quickly runs into team rocket who take back the case, however Meowth takes the case and abandons Jessie and James. Link fails to reclaim it.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:47 PM | Message # 20
Akatuski
Maleficent takes the case using her magic and heartless and is closing in on the studio. However Blake takes it from her.
Snow comes up and pulls Blake into the hot air balloon.
(everyone mentioned) go onto the stage.
Blake :It's my money snow.
Snow: No it's not
Blake accidentally blows a hole in the roof with lightning and then Blake and Snow fall out of the hot air balloon through the crack. The case lands directly in 2nd's hand.
2nd: I guess it's a 256- way tie.
Snow: Don't even say season 2
2nd: Snow you're smart, but did you see this one coming.
Ksxx opens the case and it's full of nothing, but a few pieces of cardboard.
contestants on stage: What!
2nd: It was a hoax, we knew that someone would try to steal the money so we hid it and was going to give it to the person back with the fake case, but you all didn't have the case and were all technically the closest to winning so you will be back for a season 2
Peach: This isn't fair there was nothing about this in the contract
Luigi: Weegie think it was in the fine print
Ksxx: It was in the fine print, someone beat Luigi since he was right.
* No one does because if they leave the stage they know they could be eliminated from a chance at the money*

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-04-30, 9:50 PM | Message # 21
Akatuski
However Etna, Vayne, Joe, Jimmy T., Demyx, and Captain Maple Syrup all go off to go o the bathroom and are eliminated.
2nd: So it is now 250, but you can go back to the dorms, or rooms and go to bed we'll continue tomorrow with your torture, ummm I mean couture. Yeah girls need those fine gowns.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » And the winner is........................................... (Who won Blake, Sonic, or Chief)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024