Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
0:53 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, Ksxx, 2nd_in_command, worlock1  
Forum » Welcome to the forums! » Welcome! » Game Ratings (Okay something I wanna try out)
Game Ratings
KsxxDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-10, 6:02 PM | Message # 16
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Then maybe its just me. The 360 version had enough sonic and werehog levels to even out the gameplay. In fact you played as Sonic more in the 360. (Check the levels if I ever bring it over and you'll see.) Although I disagree with Omighty1. I found that the enemies became strong as I went along. Maybe thats because I put most of my exp in combat and unleash...depends how you play. I will review Mirror's Edge, don't worry Omighty1. I still don't understand how the Wii got rated higher than the 360 and PS3 though.

For me, time stands still!
2nd_in_commandDate: Tuesday, 2009-02-10, 10:09 PM | Message # 17
Akatuski
I deleted all the post about random money usage.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

OMIGHTY1Date: Wednesday, 2009-02-11, 3:14 PM | Message # 18
Supreme ruler of the Hideout
Well, becuase the Wii version doesn't have NEARLY as many and doesn't let you distribute out your exp points (there's a meter that levels you up for getting new skills), so this version releases many, many more suck waves. sad Very disappointing on Sega's part, since the Wii was just as capable of handling everything (except for the uber-better graphics) that the 360 has for the game.

Call me nerd one more time...
Forum » Welcome to the forums! » Welcome! » Game Ratings (Okay something I wanna try out)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024