Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
4:03 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Suspect List (who is causing this suspicious behavior)
Suspect List
2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2008-12-18, 10:49 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
This is where I will post a current suspect list, feel free to reply with extra suspects. Many teams have done some suspicious act , stupid act, or just have an alibi.
Who do you think is doing it? If your suspect(s) are not on the list reply me who and their alibi.
Heather was found tied up so she is removed from the suspects list.
If suspect name is that suspect's status in currently Innocent or highly unsuspected.
Ashrah and Ms.Mowz were with the group, Sonic and Luigi were proven innocent. Pipsy and Meredy were seen all day during the holiday round. Daisy and Amy were proven innocent. Blake and Ness were proven innocent. Axel and Kalypso were in the Kitchen the whole time during Blake's ransacking. Setsuka and Aoi proven innocent. Rose and Rosalina seen all day during holiday challenge. Kirby and Toad proven Innocent. Ulala and Snake were proven Innocent. Monty and Kenji proven Innocent. Ironman and Colonel proven Innocent. Diddy & Sliipy, Dixie & Wave, proven Innocent. Vivian & Kira, Superman & Shing, proven Innocent. Grace and Prince proven Innocent. Sora and Edgar proven Innocent. Jimmy T. and Peppy proven Innocent. Dark Prince, Devil, Spawn, and Bly proven Innocent. Snow and Ashley proven Innocent. Rouge and Jenny proven Innocent. Shadow and Chief proven Innocent. Cervantes and Jax proven Innocent. Peach and Zelda proven Innocent. Aeris and Aeris proven Innocent. Garr and Kung Lao proven Innocent. Azalea, Zolo, Gene, and Raphael proven Innocent. Mario, Link, Joe, and Claire proven Innocent. Plum and Niko proven Innocent. Shenlong and Tiny proven Innocent. Maple and Seife, Demetri and Nitara proven Innocent. Scorpion and Bowser, and King Boo and King K. Rool proven Innocent. Cyrax, Darth Vader, Sasuke, and Kratos proven Innocent and the list is wiped as everyone, except for Snow, Rouge, and Blake's pairs could have easily performed these deeds.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Saturday, 2009-02-28, 4:18 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
We were so close and now we're so far. Ha-Ha, this will not be easily solved will it.
Clue:
1. The saboteur(s) have an evil laugh.
2. The saboteur(s) have a mastery if science, magic, and/or espionage.
3. The saboteur(s) know when (he/she/they) are facing a huge threat.
4. The saboteur(s) may be more than one pair.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 10:33 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
5. The saboteur(s) (is/are) not part of the last 8 people standing.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 10:43 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
The scientists and detectives have lowered the list to only 10 single suspects based upon these clues alone:
Magneto (X-Men)
Ganondorf
Bowser
Venom
Carmen Sandiego
King Boo
Kammy koopa
Maleficent
Gruntilda (a.k.a. Grunty)
Bowser Jr.

Let's go back a few rounds and check clues, maybe we'll figure it out.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 10:57 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
6. The first 7 rounds don't even have the saboteur(s) sabotaging so there are no clue's there.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Suspect List (who is causing this suspicious behavior)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024