Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
3:13 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 17 The not so amazing race (let me explain)
Round 17 The not so amazing race
2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 4:38 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Hello and welcome to round 17 to the remaining 286 teams. 286? you're probably wondering, well this challenge was changed had it not the 290 would have been okay. But since we changed it from singing we need a number of teams divisible by 11 evenly and 286/11=26. So what is the challenge we are having an Amazing race round. In the amazing race 11 pairs compete in a race around the world. The amazing race normally last months or weeks, but to make this faster for this first round we will start in B.W.I. (Baltimore-Washington International)(Airport in Maryland) and you will fly to Beunos Aires, Argentina. From there you will fly to London, England then Paris, France then Berlin, Germany then Cairo, Egypt then Moscow, Russia then Beijing, China then Tokyo, Japan then Sydney, Australia then Wellington, New Zealand then Los Angeles, California where you will finish. At every airport the last team to book a flight until Australia will be eliminated. Then the first team to meet me in the Los Angles Airport will win. At each 26 teams will be eliminated, but at L.A. the first 10 of 26 to arrive will make the top 10.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 4:58 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
All teams run in, but are stopped by security. Oh Yah! I'll take any uneccesary metal weapons. Everyone hands over their weapons. Armor will also not be allowed, so remove or find a private jet. HA! HA! HA! I'll see you in Beunos Aires. All the teams rush for the early flights and all get close flights that are 20 minutes between. The first flight lands successfully and all of the pairs on that flight get their tickets for their flights to London. Chief and Shadow land in a military jet. Peach and most of the mushroom kingdom teams land in her jet. All these teams check in and get ready for a take-off to London. The next two flights come in on time with more safe teams that book flights. The 4th and 5th flights come in and all of those teams were also safe. 1 more flight is left and 50 of the pairs were on that flight and 26 will not get to go to London and will be flew to the studio for elimination. The flight lands and everyone checks in. Every boards, but the bottom 26 realize they are not flying towards London and are up for elimination (bottom 26 will be revealed later in bottom forum).

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 8:28 PM | Message # 3
Akatuski
All the teams land safely in London and must meet me at Big Ben. They all rush into taxis and hurry off, but when some arrive they hear you were too late, I' sorry you've been eliminated from the race and 1 hears (Insert team members names) I'm sorry you're the last to arrive, you've been eliminated from the race.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 9:45 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
Everyone takes off and goes to Paris and meet me at the Eiffel tower. Then they meet me in Berlin. 182 pairs leave Berlin and head to Cairo. In Cairo they meet me and yet another 26 pairs are knocked away from their chance at the top 10 for this round. So 156 teams are flying from Cairo to Moscow. (3 hours later) So () you're the last to arrive here in Moscow, I'm sorry to say you've been eliminated from the race. 130 pairs leave Moscow for Beijing. In Beijing they must meet me at the site of the 2008 Olympics and then they can leave for Tokyo. I'm sorry() you're the last to arrive, I'm sorry to say you've been eliminated from the race. So now only 104 pairs are flying from Beijing to Tokyo.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 9:47 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
(26 teams are eliminated in Tokyo and the other 78 are heading to Sydney, Australia.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 10:02 PM | Message # 6
Akatuski
The 78 pairs left are:
1. Ulala and Solid Snake
2. Mario and Link
3. Peach and Zelda
4. Sonic and Luigi
5. Daisy and Amy
6. Jill Valentine and Nami
14. Shadow and Master Chief
15. Cortana and Ms.Sunday
18. Rose (SF) and Rosalina
19. Sasuke and Kratos
24. Scorpion and Bowser
25. Ms. Valentine and Lara Croft
26. Marcus Fenix and Guile (SF)
30. Blake (Dante) and Ness
31. Snow (Dante) and Ashley (WarioWare)
36. Cyrax (MK) and Darth Vader
41. Setsuka (SC) and Aoi Umenokouji (VF)
44. Akuma (SF) and Maleficent
46. Kenji/Bakuryu (BR) and Monty Mole
47. Rouge and Jenny (BR)
53. Gordon Freeman and Waluigi
60. Toadsworth and Grendel the really old (MS)
62. King Boo and King K. Rool
63. Seargeant Johnson and G-man
67. Rozalin (Dis.) and Roy (FE)
72. Ganondorf and Petey Piranha
73. Kirby and Toad
80. Yoshi and Fox
82. Captain Falcon and Falco
84. Capt. Maple Syrup (WW) and Lucario
92. Kammy koopa and Tira (SC)
93. Plum (MG64) and Niko Bellic
94. Metaknight and Nastasia
101. Azalea (MarioG) and Zolo
102. Joe (MarioG) and Claire Redfield
103. Putts (MarioG) and Lui Kang
105. Grace (MarioG) and Prince of Persia
108. Gene (MarioG) and Raphael (SC)
109. Maple (MG64) and Seifer (FF)
110. Jet the hawk and Luca Blight
116. Sophitia (SC) and Vaan (FF)
118. Emerl and Banjo
135. Spawn (SC) and Bly (Megaman starforce)
158. Felix (GS) and Lars Alexandersson (tekken)
159. Frank West and Tommy Vecetti
171. Beastman (F-zero) and Irvine (FF8)
172. Kukuru (Arc the lad) and Kasumi (DOA)
175. Vayne Solidor (FF11) and Genya Arikado (Castlevania)
177. Maria Robotnik and Kass (DK)
180. Count Dooku and Kaptain Skurvy (DK)
196. Kairi (KH) and Garnet (FF9)
206. Isaac (GS) and Terra Branford (FF6)
208. Edgar (FF6) and Sora
212. Zell (FF8) and Piers (GS)
220. Mickey (KH) and Ninja (I-ninja)
221. Axel (KH) and Kalypso (DK)
227. Albert Wesker and Xigbar (KH)
246. Spiderman and Starforce Megaman
251. Captain America and Searchman.exe
255. Demetri (Darkstalkers) and Nitara (MK)
279. Spike (ape escpe) and Shujinko (MK)
280. Ashrah (MK) and Ms. Mowz (paper Mario)
311. Ms. Pacman and Goombella (paper mario)
317. Zess T. (paper mario) and Sanji (one piece)
334. Kakashi (naruto) and Chester Burklight (TOP)
344. Pipsy and Meredy (TOE)
400. Alucard and Fei Fong Wong (Xeno.)
402. Robina Hood (AQ) and Tsunade (naruto)
405. Sam Fisher and Neji (naruto)
410. Artix (AQ) and Gaara (Naruto)
428. Augustus Cole (GOW) and Terry Bogard (Fatal Fury)
430. Duke Nukem and Andy Bogard (Fatal Fury)
445. Vegeta and Magneto (X-Men)
486. Gex and Tizoc (Fatal Fury)
522. Hilde (SC) and Gray Fox (MG)
523. Algol (SC) and Cats (Zero wing)
524. Psycho Mantis (MG) and Carmen Sandiego

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 10:07 PM | Message # 7
Akatuski
So who will win the amazing race round? Well let's first point out something all the current suspects for sabotage are flying to Sydney. All of the top 10 on the favorites board are also flying to Sydney. Some strong competitors are flying to Sydney. All the pairs that have lead (overall leader board) before are headed to Sydney. Some underdogs and previous round up-for-elimination pairs are headed to Sydney. This will be an out right war. We can't expect no sabotage, there will be some soon.

So what will happen next in this race around the world, well you'll have to tune in tomorrow because this part is...............................TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 3:28 PM | Message # 8
Akatuski
Well hello! today the pairs will land in Sydney and 1 thing I forgot the current leader board topper, Blake, and the 10 teams that could knock Blake out of the top spot are on the flight. The 78 teams must me outside the airport when they land, then 52 of them will be headed for New Zealand via plane. Or so we all thought. All 78 teams land and run to me 26 expect to hear this message though. I'm sorry (Insert team names) you're too late and have been eliminated from the race. But then the airport burst into flames, the work of a saboteur, "Well teams I guess you'll have to find your own way across Australia to reach the ferry to New Zealand and all 78 pairs will get a chance because the elimination will now occur at the ferry. All teams angrily look. Oh! Yeah I got a helicopter ride there, see yah!

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 3:41 PM | Message # 9
Akatuski
All 78 teams must head to Melbourne, Australia to meet me and take the ferry then to New Zealand. All teams scramble for taxis. They all wait and make it in Melbourne and run for me. Surprisingly the teams that would have been last at the airport were also last to meet me at the harbor. Now 52 teams are headed from Melbourne to Wellington, New Zealand.
The 52 teams left are:
1. Ulala and Solid Snake
2. Mario and Link
3. Peach and Zelda
4. Sonic and Luigi
5. Daisy and Amy
14. Shadow and Master Chief
18. Rose (SF) and Rosalina
19. Sasuke and Kratos
24. Scorpion and Bowser
36. Cyrax (MK) and Darth Vader
41. Setsuka (SC) and Aoi Umenokouji (VF)
44. Akuma (SF) and Maleficent
47. Rouge and Jenny (BR)
62. King Boo and King K. Rool
63. Seargeant Johnson and G-man
101. Azalea (MarioG) and Zolo
102. Joe (MarioG) and Claire Redfield
103. Putts (MarioG) and Lui Kang
108. Gene (MarioG) and Raphael (SC)
109. Maple (MG64) and Seifer (FF)
159. Frank West and Tommy Vecetti
206. Isaac (GS) and Terra Branford (FF6)
212. Zell (FF8) and Piers (GS)
220. Mickey (KH) and Ninja (I-ninja)
246. Spiderman and Starforce Megaman
251. Captain America and Searchman.exe
279. Spike (ape escpe) and Shujinko (MK)
317. Zess T. (paper mario) and Sanji (one piece)
334. Kakashi (naruto) and Chester Burklight (TOP)
344. Pipsy and Meredy (TOE)

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 3:52 PM | Message # 10
Akatuski
All the teams land successfully, but not in Wellington. They land in Auckland, New Zealand and some teams are pissssed. Peach starts yelling whoever sabotaged this trip when I figure out who will go down so far even toad could kick sand in your face and laugh at you. Chief backing up the crazy Peach pulls out his gun and says now someone confess. Everyone is amazed that Chief has his weapon as they were supposed to be disarmed. Everyone looks at Chief and starts yelling. "Were all blaming you for this Chief."-Everyone "Expecially Weegie." Daisy and Peach kick Luigi "Shut up Luigi." "Sonic Haaalp."
Sonic: "Sorry I'm too busy getting high." Mario: "I told you he was doing drugs." Everyone-"Yah!Yah! We know."

Everyone except for a crippled Luigi and High Sonic get into Taxis and ride off. I swoop in Sonic and Luigi, I'm sorry you've been eliminated from the race.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 4:19 PM | Message # 11
Akatuski
Now all 51 teams arrive in Wellington. 25 are eliminated (one of which was Chief and Shadow who were blocked from finishing); leaving only 26 teams.
The 26 teams left:
1. Ulala and Solid Snake
2. Mario and Link
3. Peach and Zelda
5. Daisy and Amy

Some teams though miss the flight (highlighted in red) and are eliminated.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-01-16, 7:02 PM | Message # 12
Akatuski
So now 17 teams are headed for Los Angeles and expecting no surprises. Gee! They'll be surprised.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-01-16, 7:15 PM | Message # 13
Akatuski
All the teams successfully land in L.A. Ulala and Snake heard this: Ulala and Snake i'm proud to say you're team#1. Ulala: So we won! "We not exactly there's one last leg."
For this leg we are sending you via helicopter to the arctic circle where your pair must retrieve 1 of the 15 keys. When you get the key run to the helicopter and you will fly back there are 17 helicopters. When the helicopter lands return to me and then You figure where you finished. Each team gets to leave 12 hours after arriving:
Ulala and Snake get to leave at 2:30 pm
Carmen and Psycho Mantis at 2:31 pm
Blake and Ness at 2:37 pm
Grace and Prince at 2:42 pm
Daisy and Amy, and Peach and Zelda at 2:44 pm
Mario and Link ,Rozalin and Roy at 2:46 pm
Metaknight and Nastasia, Edgar and Sora, and Axel and Kalypso at 2:50 pm
Snow and Ashley at 2:52 pm
Jill and Nami, Valentine and Lora at 2:57 pm
Felix and Lars, Artix and Gaara, Goombella and Ms. Pacman at 2:59 pm
All the teams leave one after the other.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-01-16, 7:31 PM | Message # 14
Akatuski
Ulala and Snake, and Carmen and Psycho Mantis land in the Arctic circle. They feel happy they brought heavy coats. Everyone however is still cold and walking very slow compared to normal. Everyone else lands and they can't see the other 2 pairs. They all start moving quickly, but an Inuit man with a walking stick is going faster than them. Some were even slower than bay watch (that's really slow). Ulala and Snake, Carmen and Psycho Mantis, and Blake and Ness get their keys and no other teams see them running back to the helicopters. Rozalin and Roy along with Metaknight and Nastasia pull ahead of the others and take 2 more keys. Only 10 keys left. Jill and Nami also break ahead to grab a key. 9 keys remain. Felix and Lars, and Goombella and Ms. Pacman take a key. 8 keys left. Mario and Link, Peach and Zelda, Daisy and Amy, and Grace and Prince finally arrive and take 4 more keys leaving only 3 keys. Snow and Ashley take a key. 2. Edgar and Sora take a key. 1. Lara and Ms. Valentine take the final key. 0. Axel and Kalypso and Artix and Gaara leave humiliated as they could not take a key. The 15 others head home, but Peach and Zelda, Mario and Link ,and Daisy and Amy's helicopters run low on fuel and have to land in southern Canada. All 3 get a phone call and hear they have been eliminated from the race.
Edgar and Sora also had to land short due to low fuel.
11 teams are left:
Ulala and Snake
Carmen and Psycho Mantis
Blake and Ness
Rozalin and Roy
Metaknight and Nastasia
Jill Valentine and Nami
Felix and Lars
Goombella and Ms. Pacman
Grace and Prince
Snow and Ashley
Lara and Ms. Valentine

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-01-16, 7:36 PM | Message # 15
Akatuski
All the 11 teams land in L.A. and head to meet me in Hollywood.
Carmen and Psycho Mantis, I'm proud to say you've won the pairs competition's amazing race.
Ulala and Snake, you are team number 2
Rozalin and Roy you are team number 3
Felix and Lars you are team number 4
Metaknight and Nastasia you are team number 5
Snow and Ashley you are team number 6
Grace and Prince you are team number 7
Jill and Nami you are team number 8
Blake and Ness you are team number 9
Lara and Ms. Valentine you're team number 10
Goombella and Ms. Pacman you're last to arrive, I'm sorry to say you've been knocked out for a chance at the top 10.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » Round 17 The not so amazing race (let me explain)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024