Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
3:30 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » In it for the money (250 standing)
In it for the money
2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:15 PM | Message # 16
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
Naruto
Zero
Pein
Shino
Itachi
Roxas
Spire
Ashrah
Escargoon
Wizpig

The 10 of you will be highly penalized this round. You will start an hour later then everyone else.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:17 PM | Message # 17
Akatuski
*The next morning*
Blake and Daisy rip open envelope.
Letter reads: Mr. Trump would like to meet you in his office in a few hours catch a flight to New York.
Everyone besides the ten that are delayed leave and run off to the airport to only find the flight is delayed.
When boarding the flight the other 10 read their clue and get on a flight that is departing only a few minutes after the first.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:41 PM | Message # 18
Akatuski
Everyone rushes to the trump towers on time, however Ashrah, Escargoon, Wizpig, Zess T., Alia, Seargeant Johnson, Yoshi, Algol, AiAi, and Prof. E. Gadd are late and they have to hear Donald Trump tell them they're fired.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:47 PM | Message # 19
Akatuski
Trump: Okay your task is in this envelope and the blue hedgehog was the first one in here so here you go. *hands to Sonic*
Sonic: We're all going to Paris. We have to go to the Eiffel Tower as a pit stop where it says 220 will become at least 210.
but there's a note Pein, Spire, and Konan as the last 3 to arrive to the towers on time you will have a 15 minute wait time everyone else may leave NOW!

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:53 PM | Message # 20
Akatuski
Everyone hops, 30 minutes later, in the jets however along the way Dedede, Bass, Amy (SC), Hilde, Spire, and Alfonso Elric all loose their passports or other valuable needed for the race and are eliminated. Taj, Humba Wumba, Maria, and Mumbo get on the wrong flight and are also eliminated. So now only 210 single people are in that race for the money.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 10:56 PM | Message # 21
Akatuski
Ray MK III, Artix, Kairi, Claire Redfield, and Mackenzie get eliminated when they leave things at the airport so it is now only 205 left in the competition. Wait Monty, Wave, Pudding, Krillin, and Konan have also left stuff at the airport and been eliminated so we are now at 200 pairs.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-08, 11:07 PM | Message # 22
Akatuski
In Paris Nami, Ulala, Azalea, Blaze, Peach, Daisy, Zelda, Rosalina, Cream, Rozalin, Tira, and Amy are closest to the Eiffel tower. They all start to run,but Peach, Daisy, Zelda, Rosalina, and Rozalin can't run as fast in their dresses and Cream doesn't want to win. So Nami, Ulala, Azalea, Blaze, Tira, and Amy are running for it. Azalea, Blaze, Tira, and Ulala fall back so it comes down to Nami and Amy. In the end ksxx and I go:
Nami congratulations you are the first to arrive and have won a French night out with 2 others who will you choose after we bring in Amy
Ksxx: Amy you are the 2nd to arrive so you as well as Nami, and Daisy from last week are safe from elimination this week. Nami you are also safe next week.
Nami: Rouge and Setsuka
Rouge: Thank you so much
Setsuka: You don't know how grateful I am.
Peach, Ulala, Amy, Daisy, and Blaze: Why didn't she choose us? *they form an alliance*

Time to vote off however it's very late so it will be up tomorrow

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2009-05-10, 1:08 PM | Message # 23
Akatuski
Here's the vote:
Roll
Rose
Ryu
Cloud
Siegfried
Scorpion
Pit
Ashley
Ness
Ken
Luca Blight
Sanji
Gaara
Yugo
John Talbain
Liquid Snake
Meowth
Long
Irvine
Rain (MK)
Kazooie
Ice Climbers
Pein
Dominic Santiago
Tiny Kong
Putts (mario golf)
Lui Kang
Devil (tekken)
Bowser Jr.
Rukia
Pikachu
Rikou (darkstalkers)
Krystal
Lara Croft
Rogue (X-men)
Darth Vader
Demetri (darkstalkers)
Nitara
Tetra
Yoda
Shino
Ahsoka Tano
Kammy Koopa
Jill Valentine
Aeris (VG)
Cortana
Sasuke
Fox
Diddy Kong
Roxas
Sora
Jax
Cervantes
Leon Kennedy
Luke Skywalker
Gohan
Toon Link
Maleficent
Shade (sonic)
Kankuro
Edward Elric
Kirby

OMIGHTY1 vote off 5, Ksxx vote off 3, Gir vote off 2.

OMIGHTY1Date: Tuesday, 2009-05-12, 4:03 PM | Message # 24
Supreme ruler of the Hideout
Vote edited. (finally) awesome

Call me nerd one more time...
2nd_in_commandDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-12, 5:19 PM | Message # 25
Akatuski
I see 3 of those 4 went and 1 is safe because you didn't change it in time.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 8:46 PM | Message # 26
Akatuski
Long
Irvine
Kazooie
Ice Climbers
Putts (mario golf)
Devil (tekken)
Rikou (darkstalkers)
Demetri (darkstalkers)
Nitara
Edward Elric

The 10 of you will start at a disadvantage.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 8:51 PM | Message # 27
Akatuski
Nami and Amy read the clue: Ha! Ha! Paree is so fun you see, but what about the underground or the creepy catacombs, or sewers. Well we decided that we would send you to Beijing, China where you will be performing gymnastics, running, swimming, and many other Olympic events.

Everyone besides the penalized 10 embark towards the airport where they get tickets for a yet again delayed plane trip, but this time to Beijing.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 8:56 PM | Message # 28
Akatuski
Everyone catches up,but Lars Alexandersson and Edward Elric are eliminated due to leaving their bags in Paris.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:05 PM | Message # 29
Akatuski
Long, Niko and Liquid Snake takes the wrong plane when they switch over eliminating them also.
They arrive in Beijing, however Nitara, Karin and Ultimecia leave something on the plane eliminating them.
Diddy runs too fast and hits a wall really hard and is sent to a hospital eliminating him, Dixie tags along eliminating her as well.

Jax and Rogue get in a huge fight, since it is against the competitions rules to beat up anyone, besides Luigi, without Judge's consent they are both sent packing.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:12 PM | Message # 30
Akatuski
Superman, Zabuza, and Tiny Kong all go the wrong way and end up in the middle of China eliminating the 3 of them and leaving only 185 competitors.

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » In it for the money (250 standing)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024