Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Thursday
2:39 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, 2nd_in_command  
Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » In it for the money (250 standing)
In it for the money
2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:19 PM | Message # 31
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
So only about 3/4 of the original cast that came back is still in this. The 185 left all make it to the site of the Beijing Olympics in China. When they here what they'll have to do Ashley, Ness, Plum, Pipsy, and Kammy Koopa all quit the game leaving only 180 to do the challenge which is to walk across a balance beam that's suspended 10 ft. above an Olympic pool.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:26 PM | Message # 32
Akatuski
Everyone is amazed by Ulala, Peach, Megaman X, Silver, Chief, Rosalina, Zero, Blake, Snow, Grace, Luca Blight, Cream, Rozalin, Matthew Kane, Carmen Sandiego, Iceman, Ms. Mowz, Meowth, Kiba, Kazooie, Sektor, Cyrax, Maple, Grunty, Ino, Tira, Protoman, Riku, Riku Replica, Roxas, Sora, Terra, Tifa, Daisy, Amy, Kagome, Maleficent, and Setsuka who are the only ones that successfully made it over in one try and head off to meet the Ksxx and 2nd_in_command.
Most of the rest quickly follow behind as they got it in a 2nd or 3rd try.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:42 PM | Message # 33
Akatuski
Megaman X, Silver, Rosalina, Zero, Blake, Snow, Grace, Rozalin, Iceman, Kazooie, and Tifa are the farthest ahead right now.

Oh it looks like Snow, Rosalina, Grace, Rozalin, Iceman, and Kazooie have fallen behind.

So now X, Silver, Zero, Blake, and Tifa are all racing to be the first to finish this leg of the race. X and Zero try to cut off Tifa and prevent her from winning, but all 3 just fall down for a minute and it becomes a race between Silver and Blake.

The first person to arrive is...........Blake.
Blake and being the first one to arrive you will get a free Chinese massage session and may bring two people
Blake: I choose Snow and Silver
Silver: Thanks
Blake: Don't thank me you did come in 2nd here so you are safe and might as well relax and talk strategy with me.
Snow: I knew you would pick me thanks Blake.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:44 PM | Message # 34
Akatuski
Nami, Blake, and Silver are immune, but any of the other 177 could go, but the judge has lowered the list to make it easier.

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:49 PM | Message # 35
Akatuski
Rose
Ryu
Scorpion
Bowser
Ken
Lucario
Magneto
Wario
Vaati
Jar Jar Binks
Dominic Santiago
Conker
Lui Kang
Pikachu
Ms. Valentine
Lara Croft
Ike
Demetri (darkstalkers)
Chopper (one piece)
Espio
Ichigo
Tetra
Yoda
Ahsoka Tano
Cortana
Ms. Sunday
Kratos
Laharl
Fox
Emerl
Banjo
Cervantes
Leon Kennedy
Orochimaru
Luke Skywalker
Shade (sonic)
Jiraiya
Kankuro
Kirby

2nd_in_commandDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-13, 9:51 PM | Message # 36
Akatuski
So about 40 stand before me and 10 will go.
OMIGHTY1 has 5 votes, Ksxx has 3, Gir has 2.
Voting due Friday.

OMIGHTY1Date: Thursday, 2009-05-14, 12:42 PM | Message # 37
Supreme ruler of the Hideout
Leon Kennedy
Laharl
Rose
Demetri (darkstalkers)
Dominic Santiago

Call me nerd one more time...
2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-15, 10:00 PM | Message # 38
Akatuski
All the contestants up for elimination walk into the room
Ryu,Scorpion, Bowser, Ken, Lucario, and Magneto you 6 are safe.
Jar Jar Binks, Conker, Ms. Valentine, Lara Croft, and Ike you 5 are also safe.
Espio, Ichigo, Tetra, Ms. Sunday, Lui Kang, Emerl, and Banjo you 7 are safe.

Will the rest of you please step forward:
Rose, Wario, Vaati, Dominic Santiago, Laharl, Pikachu, Demetri (darkstalkers), Chopper (one piece), Yoda, Ahsoka Tano,
Cortana, Kratos, Fox, Cervantes, Leon Kennedy, Orochimaru, Luke Skywalker, Shade (sonic), Jiraiya, Kankuro, and Kirby, the 20 of you stand before me, too bad 10 of you will be eliminated.

Rose, Demetri I'm sorry to say the 2 of you are out of the game.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-15, 10:08 PM | Message # 39
Akatuski
Cortana, Ahsoka, Fox the 3 of you are still in the game.
Leon, Laharl I'm sorry to tell you that you've been eliminated.
Vaati, Jiraiya, Kirby the 3 of you are still in the running for the money.

Wario, Dominic Santiago, Pikachu, Chopper (one piece), Yoda, Kratos, Cervantes, Orochimaru, Luke Skywalker, Shade (sonic), and Kankuro, 11 of you stand before me 6 of you will be eliminated.

Wario, Shade, Kankuro, and Dominic I'm sorry you're all out.

Chopper and Luke you will be in the next round.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-15, 10:14 PM | Message # 40
Akatuski
Pikachu, Yoda, Kratos, Cervantes, Orochimaru, 5 of you stand before me 2 of you will be eliminated.

Cervantes, I'm sorry, but you'll have deal with idiots for another week at least because you're safe.
Pikachu, you may be cute and spunky, but people find you as a dwarf that's junky. I'm sorry to say you're out Pikachu.

Kratos, Yoda, Orochimaru. I'm going to send one of you to safety and that person is Orochimaru.
So Kratos or Yoda one of you will be eliminated. The last person leaving this week is Kratos. That means Yoda you are safe.

So now only 170 people remain.

2nd_in_commandDate: Friday, 2009-05-15, 10:21 PM | Message # 41
Akatuski
The 170 get in a huge plane and fly off towards Hawaii, or so they think.

Pilot: We're going down buckle up.
Contestants: What! *buckle up*
2nd_in_command: Little do they know they are just going to land in an island somewhere between Russia and Alaska and will have to make it across that island and meet me to get off, oh the catch. They'll only have 24 hours.
*Plane crashes*
Cream: Ow! Is everyone okay?
Peach: I think they're okay.
Luigi: If weegie okay everybody okay.
Zelda: Can I please beat on Luigi?
Everybody: Be our guest.
*Zelda hits Luigi*
Zelda: Feeling the pain?
Luigi: Weegie feel the pain, but weegie can't feel his legs either.
* The hosts tell the contestants the challenge and flee in the helicopter they have*

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 12:10 PM | Message # 42
Akatuski
Peach: Why couldn't we just have given Sonic the money and the trophy?
Luigi: Maleficent stole the money!
Maleficent: Can I help it I was desperate and you all know my style by now. I'd knock you all off for the money.
Sonic, Blaze, Knuckles, Silver, and Tails: We're going to start towards the other side of the island.
Almost everyone else: Go for it like we care.
Maleficent & Rouge: We're going after them to make sure we win that money.
Rouge: Hey don't take my line!
Maleficent: You're line, it's my line!
Rouge: Who was here longer!
Maleficent: Don't even go there.

Kalypso, Rozalin, Cecil, Maple, and Setsuka: 2nd or ksxx, if you can hear us we quit. We're out, get us out of here.
Ksxx: *over loudspeaker* Okay!

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 12:14 PM | Message # 43
Akatuski
*14 hours later*
2nd: So are all 165 here.
Ksxx: Yep!
2nd: okay well since a winner wasn't called I think you all know the challenge isn't over, but don't worry this part is easy.
ksxx: Write the name of one person you want out on the paper.
2nd: The 5 people with the most votes are out and there is no winner this week so only Blake, who won last week has immunity.
Ksxx: Blake you're up first.

Blake: I think had you not stole the case in the first place I'd be at home hanging with Snow and Sonic would have invited us to his mansion, well not you. *drops paper*

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 12:20 PM | Message # 44
Akatuski
2nd: Okay Sonic

Sonic: I feel that you didn't deserve to be paired with my racing rival. He's so much better then you. *drops paper*

Chief: I think your sabotaging a** should just go home already. *drops paper*
Blaze: I can't stand pink and you being on my team just because you like Sonic, makes me gag. * drops paper*

Snow: Get over your Lumas and just go and get back to them. *drop paper*

Luigi: Weegie don't like the punches and kicks and weegie really don't think you good enough for Grace. *drops paper*

Maleficent: So many targets so few votes. I have to vote off the smart cat that figured me out a while ago, she's such a pain. * drops paper*

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2009-05-17, 12:22 PM | Message # 45
Akatuski
Rouge: There can only be one greedy person here, and that's me. So goodbye miss killer Queen. * drops paper*

Tails:Almost everyone's so nice, but I have to say the person that ruined the fun with sabotage. * drops paper*

*Everyone else casts their votes*

Forum » Polls » Pairs competition » In it for the money (250 standing)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024