Main My profile Registration Log out Login
Friday
2:12 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS LoginRegistrationMain
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: OMIGHTY1, Ksxx, 2nd_in_command, worlock1  
Forum » Polls » All polls » Site Governement elections (It's time for re-election)
Site Governement elections
2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:11 PM | Message # 1
Akatuski
Group: Administrators
As we know all almighty president OMIGHTY1 needs people to help run the site.
Currently Ksxx is vice president. I stand 3rd is command/S.O.S. (Secretary of Site). Gir is 4th. No other power has been established.

This issue has been brought up by the fact that some members are new and may run, and some haven't been on much.
I am creating the polls in poll daddy to bring up more than 10 options if necessary, plus it will keep the percentages.

Positions:
- Vice Pres.
- 3rd in power
- S.O.S. (Secretary of site) (this person will tell OMIGHTY1 of any issues with the site and try to keep everyone informed of events)
- 4th in power
- 5th in power
- Youtube ambassador (try to advertise the site through youtube)
- Facebook ambassador (this person will try to get members through facebook)
- Keeper of the peace
- Security controller (will keeping feuding members in check with help from OMIGHTYGUY)

If you guys can come up with names or more positions let me know.

Do You think you can beat me in a game of strategy and wits?

Why does technology rely on school and the world?
Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

2nd_in_commandDate: Thursday, 2010-03-11, 5:24 PM | Message # 2
Akatuski
For any and all of these positions they may be filled by:
A) A veteran member (besides worlock)
B) Any one who is trustworthy and will not smack talk the site (so not worlock)
C) They must be an admin or active moderator to run (so therefore anyone besides Ksxx that has not been on this year may not run)
D) Vice, 3rd, and S.O.S. must be given to an admin
E) To be given Vice, 3rd, and S.O.S. you must have at least 1 message on the forums to prove you contribute

Ineligible to run for any position: cyberguy, greensox, leekyUX, luigisorchestra, mrb4nana, poleoxex, sandino, SilentSoul, treehousegrant, worlock1

Eligible to run for lesser positions, but not Vice, 3rd, or S.O.S.: 15king, Bartholemu Jone, Basilrose, BlacKat, Dudebot5000, Shadow of War, Skyler

Eligible to run for any position: 2nd_in_command, cyborgx2495, Gir, ksxx

OMIGHTY1 has final say. He may veto the vote and call for a revote. He may also run for Youtube and facebook ambassador positions.

Technology is an advance in science. We don't have science without long complicated mathematics. We don't have math without a language. We don't have a language if we have no history. We have no history, if we don't have a world.

cyborgx2495Date: Friday, 2010-03-12, 8:17 AM | Message # 3
Jiraiya
I will run for Vice-Pres, OMIGHTY1 had asked me personally to help him with the site because he knows what I can do. As most of you know, I had already started a mega-tournament of 1,024 people. I am already a quarter of the way there - i have 256 people listedd, and two divisions made. I am also one of two people, the other being OMIGHTY1 himself, that can access the control panel.
2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 9:49 PM | Message # 4
Akatuski
I'm removing these positions, they aren't needed:
- Youtube ambassador (try to advertise the site through youtube)
- Facebook ambassador (this person will try to get members through facebook)
-Keeper of the peace

2nd_in_commandDate: Sunday, 2010-03-14, 9:55 PM | Message # 5
Akatuski
Here's the voting. It's in survey format. Once 7 votes are counted the voting is done. Please only vote if you are a site members. Guests please don't vote.

Link if it doesn't show: http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/3B8A12760F06267C/

Forum » Polls » All polls » Site Governement elections (It's time for re-election)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024